Nonprofit organizations play an important role in the health and vitality of local communities. The Community Programs Accelerator, a program of the University of Chicago’s Office of Civic Engagement, helps equip nonprofits that serve the South Side with tools and resources to fulfill their unique missions.
The Accelerator provides customized support that addresses the critical needs of each organization, and may include training, coaching, or technical support in the following areas:
• Board development
• Program design and evaluation
• Data systems and data-informed decision making
• Community partnership development
• Financial management
• Fundraising and grant writing
• Human resource systems and staff development
• Strategic planning and succession planning
To join our mailing list, click here to sign up.